- “ROSSINI: Progettazione, realizzazione e sperimentazione di un sistema prototipale di navigazione risk-aware per la gestione e mitigazione del RischiO SiSmico in industrie a rischio di INcidente rIlevante" (design, implementation and testing of a prototype system for risk-aware navigation to manage and mitigate seismic risk in industrial plants at risk of Natech accidents". Funded by INAIL (Italian national institute for workplace insurance) under call "BRIC 2019". Joint project with Scuola Universitaria Superiore IUSS Pavia and Fondazione Eucentre. PI for the University of Milan: Prof. Sergio Mascetti. 2020-2022.
- "PACS: Privacy-aware Cyber-security". Italy-Israel joint research project for scientific and technological cooperation. Funded by Italian Ministry of foreign affairs and by Ministry of science technology and space of the state of Israel. Italian PI: Prof. Claudio Bettini, University of Milan; Israeli PI: Prof. Erez Shmueli, Tel Aviv University. Oct 2015- Dec 2017.
- "Adaptive Privacy for Pervasive Sharing"- Project "UNIMI PARTENARIATI H2020”, PIANO DI SOSTEGNO ALLA RICERCA linea 1. PI: Prof. Claudio Bettini. 2015 - 2017.
- "DECANO. Data Intensive Applications in Smart City’s Scenarios". Project UniMi PSR linea 2. PI: Prof. Gian Paolo Rossi. 2015 - 2018.
- "SECURE: Intelligent System for Early Diagnosis and Follow-up at Home". Funded by a grant of Lombardy Region and Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. Local coordinator: Claudio Bettini. June 2012 - February 2015.
- “ENFORCE: Computer science and legal methods for enforcing the personal rights of non-discrimination and privacy in ICT systems". Funded by Italian MIUR under grant FIRB-RBFR081L58_002 (FIRB “Futuro in Ricerca”). Local (Univ. of Milan) coordinator: Sergio Mascetti. Dec. 2010 - 2013.
- "ANONIMO. Computer science and legal methods for the protection of privacy and anonymity". Funded by Italian MIUR under grant PRIN-2007F9437X. Local (Univ. of Milan) coordinator: Claudio Bettini. Sep 2008 - Sep 2010.
- "A Context-Aware Approach to the Design and Evaluation of Privacy Preservation Techniques in Location-Based Services", funded by National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant N. CNS-0716567, Principal Investigators: Sushil Jajodia, Sean Wang, Claudio Bettini, Aug 2007 - Jul 2010.
- Formal models and techniques for privacy preservation in adaptive services for mobile computing, funded by Italian MIUR under grant InterLink II04C0EC1D. Jan 2006 - Dec 2010. Principal investigator: Claudio Bettini. In cooperation with George Mason University and The University of Vermont.
- Privacy-Aware Information Release Control, funded by National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant N.IIS-0430402, Principal Investigators: Sushil Jajodia, Sean Wang, Claudio Bettini, Oct 2004 - Sep 2008.
- Controlled Release of Information Based on Contents, funded by National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant N.IIS-0242237, Principal Investigators: Sushil Jajodia, Sean Wang, Claudio Bettini, June 2003 - May 2008.
- Integrated Profile and Policy Management for Mobile-oriented Internet Services. Claudio Bettini (Local PI). A subproject of WebMinds: Wide-scalE, Broadband, MIddleware for Network Distributed Services. FIRB project N.RBNE01WEJT_005, MIUR (Italian Ministry for University and Research). Prof. Giovanni Chiola (Global PI), University of Genoa, Italy. Nov. 2002 - Oct. 2006. Also supported by Microsoft Research under contract No. 2003-170.
- GSTP, Temporal Constraint Satisfaction with Multiple Granularities. Partially funded by US Army Research Office and by Italian MIUR.
TIM. Hybrid AI/ML Activity Recognition using mobile and IoT data, 2018
INMM. Security and privacy issues in health data management, 2016
BTicino/LeGrand. Gestione, elaborazione e protezione di dati provenienti da sensori e dispositivi in ambiente SmartHome. SmartHome equipment donation and research funding, 2014-2017
INMM. Evaluation and testing of mobile apps for critical rescue operations. 2014
Terashop. Design and implementation of innovative e-commerce Android apps. 2012-2013
Samsung. Mobile devices donation for app development and testing
Microsoft. Mobile devices donation for app development and testing.
Nokia-Siemens. Context Sensing – research and development of a context-aware enabler for IMS-based applications. 2007-2008
Siemens. Context-aware personalization of services. 2006-2007
Vodafone. Context-awareness in HealthCare: State of the art in research and industry. 2007
Vodafone. Location and context aware mobile services. 2006-2007
- EveryWare technologies srl. 2011-2018
- Everyware Technologies was a partner of the H2020 European MSCA project "Privacy & Us" (2015-2019)